Analyst, A/B Testing & Web/Digital Analytics - Univision
About the role
Data and A/B testing are critical to the digital product development process at Univision. This role will support our testing and optimization efforts, the analyst will work closely with product management, design and engineering, to help determine key performance indicators for projects, measure the UX and revenue impact of new features through A/B testing, and provide analysis and guidance to inform product decisions.
- Design and implement A/B tests for new features. Including understanding, creating, executing and metrics capturing of the objectives for the a/b test campaign
- Work with the tech and product throughout the product development process, to determine project goals, monitor KPIs and evaluate project success
- Scope out tracking requirements for new features; work with frontend development team to ensure tracking is implemented correctly; quality assurance of tracking codes
- Validate hypothesis, define the test results, leverage technical and business acumen to ensure a/b experiment results can provide data driven recommendations
- Bachelor’s degree; major in business, finance, mathematics, or statistics preferred but all are considered
- 2+ years of experience in an analytical role at a digital media or technology company
- Must be familiar with statistical concepts, including statistical significance testing, duration of tests and sizing of variants
- Prior experience with optimizely / google optimize preferred, and prior experience with A/B testing is a must
- Familiarity with Website Analytics or Digital Analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Chartbeat, DFP, Google Tag Manager, Adobe Analytics, DTM, Test & Target, optimizely, hotjar)
- Knowledge of charles proxy or wireshark for tag debugging is a plus
- Strong communication and time management skills; can explain mathematical or technical concepts in a clear, easy to understand way; ability to work on multiple projects at once
This position is based in Univision's New York Office on 419 Lafayette street and reports to our Director of Product Management Analytics.